2001-2018 ClubCorp USA, Inc. or its affiliates. All copyrighted and copyrightable materials on this site, including, without limitation, the design, text, graphics, logos, pictures, sound and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof are copyrighted, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, by ClubCorp USA, Inc. or its affiliates and are protected by United States and international copyright laws. Except as stated herein, none of the contents of this Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior written permission. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, and download materials on this site for personal, non-commercial, and informational use only.
Welcome to our Web site (“Site”). We are glad to have you visit. By accessing and entering this Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge that ClubCorp USA, Inc. (“ClubCorp”) owns this Site and that the text, images, audio, video, trademarks, and logos (“Information”) found on this Site, whether provided by ClubCorp independently or in conjunction with other parties, is copyrighted material of the respective owner and protected by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This Information may not be used without the express written permission of ClubCorp or the respective owner. You are permitted to download or copy the contents of this Site to a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use. Downloading or copying Information from this Site does not transfer any right, title or interest in the downloaded or copied material, and ClubCorp or the respective owner retains all intellectual property rights therein. Modification or use of the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use as set forth herein is strictly prohibited.
- Although ClubCorp makes reasonable efforts to update this Site and keep the information on the Site current and accurate, it makes no representations or guarantees whatsoever as to the accuracy of any content or material contained on this Site. All content and materials on this Site are, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, provided “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- By entering this Site, you acknowledge that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Site, including but not limited to ClubCorp, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, owners or subsidiaries, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses of any kind, resulting or arising in any way from the use or inability to use this Site, including without limitation, any damages or losses incurred as a result of downloading or copying material from this Site. You hereby release, indemnify, defend, and hold ClubCorp, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, owners or subsidiaries harmless from and against all damages due to claims arising from or related to your access or use of this Site.
- ClubCorp reserves the right to change, modify, alter or revise any of these terms and conditions, or any of the information contained on this Site, without further notice or obligation to you. By using this Site, you agree to be bound by any such changes or revisions. You should periodically review these terms and conditions, so that you may be aware of any changes or revisions. Failure to do so will not relieve you of the obligation to be bound by changes and revisions in these terms and conditions.
- This Site may be linked to other sites. By accessing and using this Site, you agree that ClubCorp does not, directly or indirectly, indicate or imply any approval, sponsorship, endorsement, association or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically expressed therein. You further agree that ClubCorp is not responsible for the content of any site linked to this Site, or of any pages not part of this Site, specifically including but not limited to any linked sites or off-site pages containing any material or content that could be construed as obscene, pornographic, profane, or the use or distribution of which is in any way unlawful. Unless you obtain prior written authorization from ClubCorp, you may not create or establish any link between your own or a third-party Web site and this Site. For written authorization, please refer to the address at the bottom of the page.
- At various locations on the Site, we may ask for your name, age, street address, city, state, zip code, or other information, for purposes of learning more about you and your interest in us. Also, your e-mail address and/or your domain name will be automatically recognized when you access this Site. ClubCorp does not intend to collect any information through this Site other than information that you intend to provide. You acknowledge that all information you provide to this Site is provided voluntarily, including your e-mail address and/or domain name. It is the intention of ClubCorp that all information gathered through this Site remain confidential, and ClubCorp will use its best efforts to preserve this confidentiality unless deemed necessary or required to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request. If you do not agree with any of the provisions of this paragraph 6, please do not use this Site under any circumstances.
- The use of this Site, including all rights and obligations arising under these terms and conditions, is governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, United States of America, regardless of any conflict of law provisions. If you use this Site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable state, local, federal or international laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions will be resolved exclusively by the State and Federal courts of Dallas County, Texas, United States of America, having appropriate jurisdiction.
- Any legal notices regarding the Site should be sent to ClubCorp USA, Inc., Attn: General Counsel, P.O. Box 819012, Dallas, Texas 75381-9012.
Our Commitment To Privacy
We strive to deliver warm welcomes, magic moments and fond farewells across the ClubCorp Family of Clubs. We value your business and, most importantly, your loyalty. Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Statement demonstrates ClubCorp’s commitment to assuring a strong and meaningful relationship with our members and guests, and addresses questions about the type of personal information we collect, the third parties with whom we might share such information, and how you can review or change the personal information you provide to us.
This Privacy Statement applies to ClubCorp and its affiliates only, and only to information provided to or collected by ClubCorp and its affiliates (collectively “ClubCorp”) whether online through clubcorp.com or ClubCorp Club web site (collectively “ClubCorp Web Sites”), in person when you provide information to ClubCorp or a ClubCorp Club, or from third parties to whom you have provided information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third parties, including but not limited to any unaffiliated web sites that you may have used to access a ClubCorp Web Site. As used in this Statement, the term “ClubCorp” means ClubCorp USA, Inc. and its affiliated entities, including but not limited to The ClubCorp Family of Clubs and Society Management, Inc. The term “ClubCorp Family of Clubs” and “ClubCorp Clubs” means clubs and properties owned or managed by ClubCorp. The terms “we”, “our” and “us” mean ClubCorp.
Web sites that are linked through a ClubCorp Web Site (including but not limited to promotional partners, advertisers, and sponsors or web sites not controlled or authorized by ClubCorp) may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. We are not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties. We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time. When changes are made, the effective date will be updated to reflect the most recent date that the Privacy Statement has changed.
Information That We Collect
In order to deliver an exceptional private club experience, to provide you with information about products and services, and to manage our business, we collect and maintain personal information about you. We collect personal information about you from many sources, including but not limited to, cookies, pixel tags, information you voluntarily provide in membership applications, ClubCorp Web Site log-ins, online request forms, sweepstakes entries, surveys, and through your transactions with us. We also collect personal information about you from other sources, such as credit bureaus (when authorized to do so by you) and your internet web browser.
“Cookies” are small files that are stored on your computer and may be used to store your personal information. For example, we use “cookies” to (i) customize content specific to your interests, (ii) enable us to prevent us from duplicating advertisements to you and (iii) store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you use the ClubCorp Web Sites.
A “pixel tag” is a clear (transparent) image placed on a web page to collect information about the page view. We use pixel tags to aggregate web traffic information, such as the number of unique visitors, the top paths through the site, entry pages and exit pages. We do not use pixel tags to collect any personal information such as your name, age, phone number, address or email address from visitors and we do not maintain a database of individual browsing profiles.
The personal information we collect about you through these sources may include, but is not limited to name, physical and email addresses, telephone and fax numbers, credit card and debit card information, banking information, date of birth, gender, lifestyle information such as room or dining preferences, leisure activities, names and ages of children or family members, and other information either desirable to provide quality services to our members and guests or necessary to fulfill special requests (e.g., health conditions that require special room or dining accommodations, name of employer or emergency contact information). We may also collect information about you, such as your use of ClubCorp Web Sites, travel or club use habits, communication preferences, and aggregated data relative to your membership or use of ClubCorp Clubs.
We may share your personal information among ClubCorp affiliates, owners of ClubCorp Clubs, and ClubCorp parent companies or as otherwise provided for herein. We use the personal information we collect to provide you with services, process reservations and other transactions that you request, to verify your status as a ClubCorp Club member, communicate information regarding club news and operations, personalize offerings and services, and for other business purposes such as to better understand customer needs, enhance relationships, make appropriate offers, or share information with select third parties we feel will be of interest to you. From time to time we may contract with other companies to provide co-sponsored or co-branded promotions, products and services and may share your information with our co-sponsor. For example, we may co-sponsor some sweepstakes or contests on our Web site with other companies or we may provide prizes for sweepstakes and contests sponsored by other companies. If you enter one of these sweepstakes or contests, we may share your personal information with our co-sponsor or the third-party sponsor. When you use a credit card to purchase goods or services, we may share your information with the credit card company and other companies involved in the authorization process. Use of shared information is subject to third parties’ policies.
We rely on service providers to help us offer products and services, such as the delivery products and services, including but not limited to travel and hospitality packages, communicating news and delivering promotional materials via email and direct mail, processing credit card transactions, and administering sweepstakes and surveys.
During the course of our business we may also share aggregated demographic and statistical information that is not personally identifiable.
- We may also disclose an individual’s personal information to:
a person who in our reasonable judgment is seeking the information as an agent of the individual;
- a company or individual employed by us to perform functions on its behalf, such as but not limited to research or data processing;
- another company or individual for the development, enhancement, marketing or provision of any of ClubCorp’s products and services;
- an agent used by us to evaluate the individual’s creditworthiness or to collect the individual’s account;
- a credit reporting agency;
- in situations where sharing or disclosing your information is required in order to offer you products or services you desire (e.g., a vacation or membership package);
- a public authority or agent of a public authority, if in our reasonable judgment, it appears that there is imminent danger to life or property which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information;
- another entity as part of a merger, a sale of assets or all or part of a business, or any other corporate change or re-organization; and/or
- a third party or parties, where the individual consents to such disclosure or disclosure is required or permitted by law.
We wish to provide you the ability to define and modify your mailing preferences, including the ability to unsubscribe, or “opt out,” from receiving marketing or promotional communications. If you would like to update your information, modify your communication preferences, or to stop receiving marketing communications from ClubCorp in the future, you can contact your Member Relations Director or Membership Director of your home club in writing by email or postal mail. You may also follow the “opt-out” procedures outlined in the email communication you received. If you prefer, you may contact ClubCorp’s home office by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your comments or concerns to: ClubCorp USA, Inc., Attn: Privacy Statement, P.O. Box 819012, Dallas, Texas 75381-9012. We will process your request as quickly as possible, but you may continue to receive additional promotional communications until your request is fully processed. Please allow at least 30 days to process your opt-out request.
Despite your request to “opt out” of receiving promotional offers from us or from third parties, we may continue to communicate with you by email, letter or other means to provide general information regarding your home club and ClubCorp from time to time.
ClubCorp does not wish to receive personally identifiable information directly from minors; however, we cannot always determine the age of persons who access and use ClubCorp Web Sites. If a minor (as defined by applicable law) provides us with his/her data without parental or guardian consent, we encourage the parent or guardian to contact us to have this information removed and to unsubscribe the minor from future ClubCorp marketing communications.
Third Party Links
ClubCorp Web Sites may list or link to third party products or services. We do not have any control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of suppliers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. For these reasons, we cannot ensure that a buyer or supplier will actually complete a transaction. We will not be a party to any transactions between you and such third parties and any correspondence concerning such transactions should be conducted between you and the third party.
Careers at ClubCorp
We use private and third party databases and tools hosted by third parties on their web sites to collect information from individuals that provide information to be considered for potential employment. Information you provide to us via these private label services is accessible to ClubCorp. We will not use the information you provide for any purpose other than to allow you to conduct automated job searches or determine your qualifications for potential employment with ClubCorp except as otherwise permitted by this Privacy Statement.
Special Notification to California Residents: Individual customers or members who reside in California and have provided their personal information to ClubCorp may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at the following address: ClubCorp USA, Inc., PO Box 819012, Dallas, TX 75381-9012, Attn: Legal Department/California Privacy. Within thirty days of receiving such a request, we will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.